Per Person is Rs. 1,70,000/- (All Include)
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
* Maximum 04/05 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
* Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter.
Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
* At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes
* All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular
* Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
* Total passengers weight should not be more than 330 Kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of2 years will be considered full ticket.
There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date ofjourney.
In case the journey is not ﬁnished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham
due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario company will still try to visit the
all dham by extending the timeframe. Company will do all the dhams on the next day if weather
condition will be poor whole day
6. Any Extra Night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself
7. Rescheduling of booking can be done prior to 7 days of journey date and is subject to availability
with 20% extra charges. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey
then booking will be treated as cancelled. By Any chance passenger wont be able to do any do
dham or ek dham then proportionate money will be transfer acc. to ﬂying time.